1) Understanding taxes and surcharges on your bill make that maths test your failed in school look easy.
Sometimes, I look at my bills and sigh because I can’t figure out why I am being charged $1.86 for some fee I have never heard of. And the bills are usually four pages long. You almost need a code breaker to figure these things out. Makes me think that they are trying to hide something from me.
2) You ask for call center functionality and they give you something called “PABX”.
PABX is an old PBX technology that was prevalent in the past and it is still being used. If someone tries to sell a PABX… run away!
3) Their tech support takes too long to respond. In fact, they miss out on support calls or tickets.
4) You ask for new extensions to your office phone system and you wait and wait and wait.
After adjusting your schedule to be available for an appointment with a five-hour window, you have to wait for the technician to arrive. Fingers crossed he doesn’t get stuck in traffic and force a rescheduled appointment on another day.
5) You’re still dialing into your office line to retrieve voicemails … I mean, really?
Why are you still calling your office phone to listen to your messages? That is so 1990s and a real pain. You should be able to get your messages from anywhere.
If any of these points ring true for you, then it is time for you to consider a new telecom partner for your business needs.
Reach out to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to better understand how we can assist you with setting up a cloud telephone system.